• Is a surface that is firm under all weather conditions allowing maintenance and play possible regardless of heavy rain
• Creates a great agronomic environment for the healthy turf roots to grow
• Engineered sand creates the ideal water and nutrient retention to sustain a healthy strand of turf
• Voids in sand prevent compaction allowing root depth to be consistent through high traffic applications such as goal mounts, race tracks and walk “on-off” areas
• Creates the maximum percolation rates ensuring the water source will be deep down instead of at the surface
• Allow water to “percolate” up through the root zone profile
• Pore space in the engineered sand allows for the perfect combination of water and air!
2907 Upper James St.
Mount Hope, ON
1625 Kossuth Rd.
4227 Dundas St.
2376 Royal Windsor Dr.
130 Bunting Rd.
ON L2P 3G5